Thursday 23 May 2013

Ray Harryhausen R.I.P

I can see this going into a rant but when you have read what I have to say you probably will agree with me.

Yesterday we were all saddened by the news of Ray Harryhousen dying. Well upon that news I told my mother, step father and girlfriend, well mam and Paul looked at me blankly then said "who?", I explained to them who he was and I still got a who?"

Later I told my girlfriend and was met with the same "who?". Well with that I went off on a rant and you may agree with what I said:

"Who, ****ing who..... Obviously nobody gives a **** about him because he was an SFX bloke and did great things yet nobody cares but if it was Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise even David Beckham dying the whole world would ****ing come to a stand still, I ****ing give up trying to explain".

With that I stormed out the room with rage bubbling inside me. I have nobody to talk to about films and when I do try to tak about films to them I get a blank look

No comments:

Post a Comment