Thursday 23 May 2013

Adolf Hitler - A Nice Bloke?

Please respond to this....... I might do a video on YT where I asked the same question. Ages ago I asked a question on Adolf Hitler and if in real life he was a nice bloke. Because all we hear about is Death camps, Jew murdering and evilness. Nobody ever talks about him as a human with feelings or how nice he was to fans. On the videos Ive seen he's there smiling, shaking hands, signing autograph's and just being polite.

Anyway I posed this question and I got a ranting loonatic saying he was the worst man ever blah blah blah. I asked if he/she had met him in person or they were just going off what books have written. Their reply was the latter. So basically they didn't have a leg to stand on.

With this im expecting mixed reactions so please just think it through proper before spitting angry rage filled rants at me

No comments:

Post a Comment