Friday 24 May 2013

Made In Chelsea

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but I have decided to come out nd say yes I am a MADE IN CHELSEA fan. Yes the show is a gulty pleasure of TV for fans of the show who wouldn't admit to it. Well I have decided to say why I like the show and hopefully with me writing this other fans may decide to come out.

I like the show because unlike THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX clan the MIC clan are not thick as shit and they know Russia dosen't boarder Wales. They also don't sound thick like Amy Childs (or are they just acting thick because they know it works).

Yes they are rich and go to parties I could never afford in my life but that's the glam side I like about it, seeing the lives of rich people.

Also Spencer Matthews seems to scheme a lot and always seems to sulk when he can't get his way, which is funny to see. The Theme tune is rather catchy too and i've had it in my head for days. The only thing that annoys me about the show is the Spencer & Caggie will they get together or not and it's been dragging on for the 5 series it's on. Just get on with it please.

Please tell me what you think of the show and thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment