Thursday 23 May 2013

Prism Horror

I am quite open minded when it comes to horror, unlike many teenagers who think a horror film needs to be in the cinema to be good otherwise it's crap.

I on the other hand look forward to films coming straight to dvd other then the cinema.

And on my search many years ago for horror -mainly Vipco Vaults Of Horror films at the time I came across a little known studio who released many genre films - Action, Thriller, Adventure, Horror among others.

Their name was Prism Leasure. Their films were low budget and straight to DVD and they were cheap (£5.99 per film) so at this price I bought about 5 of them not expecting pure brilliance.

The 5 were Final Scream, I've Been Watching You, Children Of The Living Dead, Do You Wanna Know A Secret, The Unseen and Some Things Never Die.

Like big budget films some films were better then others.

But what I found interesting about them - even though they were not original ideas that they were watchable and some were quite good and should have got better sales.

So I have been hunting down more and watching them and enjoying them, ok they are not mind blowing but are entertaining and I think more people should watch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment