Thursday 23 May 2013

Axed TV Series

For some reason I have been watching a lot of TV series - things like The X Files, 24 etc and I really enjoy them as it is different from films.

But recently I have been watching the series of BLADE. I think it is a very good TV series and it has everything (or almost everything) that fans love about BLADE.

Then it just ended apruptly which annoyed me, but I thought oh there might be a 2nd Series. Then I read into it looking for a release date for the second series.

As I was reading up on it I realised it had been cancelled and there was not going to be another series because it got cancelled half way through the 1st series.

That really pisses me off because the fans who put their time into watching the show gets the short end of the stick.

The studios arn't happy for the existing fans watching the show, the exsisting fans get pushed aside.

I think it's the studios just being greedy. They want more all the time and in the case of series coming out in DVD box sets, us UK fans always get the short end of the stick there (I'll save that discussion for another blog).

I haven't seen the TV shows of ROME and DEADWOOD and I really want too. But again I have heard they got axed after the 2nd or 3rd series. It's just not on.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment