Thursday 23 May 2013

Quentin Tarantino

Everybody seems to love him and I am a fan of his films and have them all on DVD.

His fans rant and rave about how original he is and to a degree I agree.

BUT!! can the man do a film with his own ideas. Kill Bill had the theme of Death Rides A Horse, and numerous other asian and Western parts from other films all mixed into one film.

Death Proof has took the idea of old Grindhouse films and mish mashed them.

And there are others I can't think of at the min, I just think he should at least just once think of his own ideas and do an original film.

And I thought if I was a film maker and I did what he did I would get done for copyright.

So all I'm saying is can he just once do his own film without paying homage to other films.

I know it's just a quick blog but thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment